Soul Cries

They say that change is the only inevitable thing in this world. It's ever present, whether you like it or not. It will force its face on you when you least expect it. But it can be your greatest ally when you want it to.

My soul has been crying out for a change. It's been crying out for a long time. I was having dreams about this change. Almost every night. It wouldn't leave me, up until I stared at it in the face. Only at that time did the dreams stop. Once I took on the responsibility of change, courage took its place. Wisdom guided me (or at least tried.) Fr. Huy prayed for prudence. All in all, it has come to this day, at home.

And you know what, my soul is telling me, like footsteps coming closer, becoming louder with each step - GOOD DECISION!

Now I wake up wanting to dress up, put my face on, add jewelry, and simply be pretty. I wake up with a sense of purpose even if I have nothing planned for the day.

Shake of the negativity! Be positive! Go back to smelling the roses, feeling the sun warm up your face, the wind when I bike!

My soul is breathing once more. Can you hear it?

Comments

Popular Posts