Moving On

Wow! One whole month passed without any writings from me. It's been a tough one month. I'm glad it's behind me now.

We had a fashion show at my job that really took up a lot of my time even after work. That I'd get home exhausted. To top it all off, it was my month to turnover my responsibilities to someone new. That was a challenge. But I believe I was blessed with a smart woman. She was the easiest student I ever had. Enough of that. Good luck to them.

I start November anew. I am moving on. I'm excited at the tons of possibilities infront of me - all the things I want to do is just at my grasp. Exciting!

I come back again to myself. Time to examine what I've become over this past 4 years. Cleanse myself and renew the goodness. It's been long overdue.

My spirit has been longing to do nothing for a long time. Today, I kinda did just that. Kinda because I still want on an interview in the morning, but the rest of the day I was just here at home. I cooked, did laundry, watched the elections on TV, sorted out my junk (whoa!), and now I write.

I'm finding it a little bit of a challenge to downshift a little. But I know I should. Here I am trying. It is still not a day of doing nothing, but it is the closest to nothing from my not-so-distant former life. I know in time I will be able to do nothing, unwind, and just enjoy. For the moment, I take it one day at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts