I'm still here

Oh wow! I know it's been quite some time since I last blogged. I didn't realize how long ago it was! Whooo!

I'm still here. A lot has happened since the beginning of the year. One thing in common is the rain. We're getting some again this week. We really haven't had rain much this winter. Practically none for most of January and February. It has been mild. So a lot of people are craving the rain.

I'm 32 now. Had a birthday in January. Had a blast at Disneyland! I've formed a Disneyland crew with Ricky and his brother and family. Everytime we call for Disneyland they are there. Ricky even surprised me with a few more friends I never expected to see at the Happiest Place on Earth! Everytime we go to Disneyland we discover new and fun things to do that a one or two day visit could never show us. And yes, I do have an annual passport already. And it has paid off, too. In the first quarter of this year I've gone to Disneyland 3 times already! The first quarter is not done yet.

Annagar - my good friend from UP, my friend whom we've spent numerous sleepless nights putting up productions, skits and newscasts, my friend who shares lifes ups and downs over vodka and fishballs (not necesarily at the same time) - is now residing in the US. Modesto to be exact. Where in the mainland is it? Don't ask me. She said somewhere in the plains of California where there is only one stoplight and intersection. Nevertheless, she came out of the plains and back into the city here in Los Angeles for a couple of weeks in January. I finally met up with her and took her around to see the sights of LA. From Santa Monica, to Rodeo Dr., to Universal Citywalk, and of course a whole day at Disneyland! We had fun. More importantly, SHE had fun. We knocked ourselves out that weekend but it was certainly fun. I really do hope and pray she gets to stay here in California.

Mom & Niko came to visit in February. That was a great time. We went to San Diego Zoo, Disneyland (of course), Las Vegas , and Camarillo. Not to mention Reodndo Beach, too (do they have a choice?). It was great to see them and spend time with them. You can bet I was constantly driving (sigh!) - from SD to Vegas. Whew! I made it. You bet I am tired. But again it was fun.

This brings us to today. I am at home catching up with routine chores. I bought a new computer and finally hooked up to broadband and am enjoying it immensely. Maybe this will keeep the writing ball rolling......

Comments

  1. Renee!!! My ever-reliable buddy, tour guide, health and fitness consultant, etcetera etcetera! Truly enjoyed the LA and Disneyland tour. You might want to seriously consider that as a career :) Hehehehe. Take care! Thanks for the CD too (her tour comes with a souvenir CD!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:38 AM

    I second the motion of Annagar . . at the rate you've been driving around, you could really be a damm good tour guide for LA!! :) Dad

    p.s. thanks for taking care of Ma and Niko. We'll plan it again sometime soon. . . . Take care. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts