Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

It is Sunday afternoon. It has been COLD all day long. The rain has been on and off, with the weatherman saying more to come tonight. We are looking at a COLD week ahead with more rain to come by the end of the week. Yikes!

I am preparing for the week to come. I now have to plan a week's worth of clothes to save me time in the mornings - plus my gym clothes. Anything to avoid the traffic in the morning. Oh my beloved 101 & the 405!

I have been a little under the weather since Wednesday with a cough. I'd like to call it nasty but am afraid to in the event it decides to stay on a few more days. Already been through one batch of Nilagang Manok. I just finished whipping up Chicken broth for my Chicken Noodle Soup. Batch number 2.

Been home all weekend, in bed mostly, catching up with rest and my Dvds. I have a few more hours of light outside, then I will have to wrap up the weekend. The bright light for this week - a four day work week for me ahead! Yipee!

Brrrrr.....

Comments

Popular Posts