Creative Writing

I joined a Creative Writing class. My first class was last week. And boy my mind was exploding!

My classmates are very much older than me, but I could feel the creativity in the room. There was so much energy. For a full 2 hours pictures were painted with words. Visions came alive. I kept catching myself wandering off to imagination land and not listening to the teacher. It was wonderful.

Since then, my mind has been on overdrive. I noticed that's Ive been having writer's perspective. I caught myself one time having such difficulty talking to a person. So many words were overflowing in my brain. Instead of simply saying, "She walked from here to there," my mind was saying, " As painted toes stepped one in front of the other, she slowly sashayed from here to there."

Hahahaha!

Comments

  1. hi renee!

    sup? how r u?

    i'm so inggit. =( i want to take creative writing classes too but i don't have the luxury and the time. =( sigh.

    anyways, keep in touch!

    cheers,
    jamie
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts