Lake Pyramid


I spent the day yesterday with co-workers at Lake Pyramid. We had a boat and a couple of jet skis to play with. We inflated an inner tube and hooked it up with a long rope on the boat. It wasn't really your ordinary inner tube it was really a 3-seater inflatable raft. We all took turns with the jet skis and inner tube.

I learned how to drive a jet ski. It was so much fun! It kinda curb my craving for riding a motorcycle. It's the same, except this was on water. After a quick lesson I was on my own with the jet ski. I think my top speed was 35 mph! Whew!

The raft was bouncy, that's all I can say. It was a little scary at times too. But I'm just a wuss. At least I tried.

It was a wonderful day yesterday. Mild I should dare say, not too hot. Perfect actually.

Comments

Popular Posts