Venice Beach

I haven't been to Venice Beach in 14 years! When I counted up the years, I said, "Wow! That long!" So when the chance came, I grabbed. A couple of weekends ago, Anna, Riccio and I spent an afternoon in Venice Beach. Both of them have not been to Venice Beach. Since they will only be in CA for a month, we decided to explore.


It was a beautiful day! We had a break from all the rain. The sky had not one cloud. the breeze was gentle and cool. A lot of people were out that day.




The one and only MUSCLE BEACH - Venice, CA.

Venice Beach has a reputation of being crazy, noisy, rowdy, extraordinary, and one of a kind. It lived up true to its name.

The Ocean Walk....




We had a relaxing fun afternoon of sight seeing and dreaming - of a house on the beach. For me, maybe not in Venice, but on the beach nevertheless.

Comments

Popular Posts