Believe

Yeah its been a while since I wrote here. And yes it is true I've been laid off work. Now I can add the experience of being laid off under my belt. It is truly an adult experience.

I'm not crying about it. Well, in truth I did, but only on the day I got the news. After that, I was smiling - broadly. I was very sad to leave a team that, in only a few months, has grown to be a well-oiled machine. We called ourselved Teamo Supremo. We were good. I enjoyed working with those people. That was the saddest part of all. But I really believe it was a blessing in disguise.

Things at that office weren't as rosy as it seemed to be. I was planning to speak up about it, but as luck would have it, didn't get the chance to do so. Which makes life very interesting,but great for me. Now that I am on the outside, I am happy I can look in and be thankful I am no longer there. God has better plans for me. I know. I trust. I believe.

Abanga ang susunod na kabanata.........

Comments

Popular Posts