Quick Round Up

There's this nagging feeling inside of me to catch up here. Like I can really take back the time I haven't written....

But here's a quick round up of what I've been doing, particularly an update of the past holidays and important days.

Thanksgiving
I didn't go anywhere. I just spent it here in California. Went and visited my family and friends in North Hollywood and in San Pedro. Since I've lived on my own, I hardly see family and friends in the Valley. It was good to be in touch again. Good food, too.

Christmas
I went to Colorado and had myself a white Christmas. It was good to get connected once again with family friends there. I'd forgotten how wonderful the cold weather is. It was a pleasant surprise to see Brighton grow! They have a Target, Kohl's, & Dollar Tree! Most importantly, It was good to see familiar faces again and be with family. Miss you all! See you soon.

New Year's
Stayed in San Pedro and lit fireworks (shh!). Haven't done that in a long time. It was fun - a sign of fun, new things for 2008. During the day, we took a drive - to nowhere in particular. Just a drive. We ended up North in the City of San Buenaventura (that's what the trach cans said) in Ventura County. Had a fish and chips lunch at a hole in wall place. Got lost, found our way again. Went to the outlet stores, visited friends. Had a fantastic day.

My Birthday
This was a birthday month. Most every weekend last month had some sort of a celebration. I started off early with a dinner with friends celebrating birhtdays in the month of January. Had bowling night for my birthday. And had a great dinner on my birthday. And up to yesterday, had friends take me out to lunch. Whew! I can't complain, though. Happy 34th to me.

Ok I feel a little better now.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:22 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts