4th of July 2007 - A Blast!

The 4th was an awesome day for me. It started out right with church, I was able to catch the only mass of the day at 9 am. Then it was off to the gym for me. How ironic, I now find the gym a great place to be. I was able to convince a fellow gym rat to come out and ride bikes for the rest of the afternoon. So we did. We started out at her condo in Redondo went all the way to Manhattan Beach and back all the way to the Riviera Village in Redondo. We stopped only for lunch on our first leg in Hermosa Beach. It was fun!

By the time I got home, it was late afternoon/early evening. I had just enough time to shower and put stuff away before the fireworks began. So I opened a bottle of wine, opened my blinds turned up the stereo and turned off the lights. Viola! Firework show right in the comfort of my living room. I had 180 degree view of fireworks - from Cabrillo Beach from on my right, the Port straight ahead, and all the illegal ones on my left. What a wonderful way to end the day!

Comments

Popular Posts