Wow!

Wow!

More than a month passed since my last post! Wow is all I can say. Time does fly.

I'm still here. The holiday season passed like a blur. Most my weekends were booked! My friends & I had to blow the whistle and just say time out one weekend.

There were birthday parties during the holidays and of course holiday parties! I had my little housewarming party the middle of January. It was great! Good people came and food was overflowing. I was anxious prior to the party - can everyone fit in my place?, will all come?, will there be enough food? will they like the food? what will we do during the party? - stuff like that. I worried myself to death that I just said Enough! Stop worrying, it will work out fine. Surely, it did. Then a couple of weeks after, I had my birhtday bowling at Lucky Strike. Awesome place to go! I'm glad the people who went enjoyed themselves. Then another party the next night. It turns out, the fiance of a co-worker has her birthday right before mine! So we planned back to back events. One night chill out bowling, the next an all nighter at her place. No, I didn't stay all night. Too old for that. But we all had fun!

So now I am back living day to day.

Then a couple of weeks after that

Comments

Popular Posts