Knock Out!

My job is awesome!

(Haven't heard that from me in a long time, huh?)

I am just in awe of the endless possibilites here in the U.S. I just got off a phone call from a woman who is starting a business with her friends and they are looking for a custom organizational system. They are looking into making it in poly that's why they contacted me. I get similar calls almost everyday. The creativity and opportunities are endless.

I get calls from the medical profession wanting to supply binders record safekeeping.

I got a call from a company who wants to put a Nanny packet together and sell them on the internet. All info about the Nanny is in that packet. They also have packet with all the information of your child, in case they get kidnapped or something!

I get calls from the education field. Somebody wants to teach math to everyone and needs packaging for all the tools.

I have a current customer who is teaching children, along with the parents, money responsibility, and we made all the packaging for that!

All of these are small businesses. Amazing! Makes me think, if they can do it, I can too, right?

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

    Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts