Home, Sweet, Bookstore

Everytime I need a quick pick-me-up, I head for a bookstore. I just love to be surrounded by books. Im like a kid in a candy store. I dont know how to explain it, but I sure do get a high out of seeing rows and rows of books of all shapes, sizes, topics, colors. Anything under the sun I want to know, is at my fingertips. Yipee!

My favorite bookstore near the house is Barnes & Noble @ Topanga Canyon. It's size is enough to hold a lot of books for everyone without being crowded, and, yet, does not overwhelm an individual. It has a Starbucks in one corner, so I want to have a hot chocolate or tea, I could. The store has cushiony armchairs that keep you comfortable for as long as you want. And, the store is open late. So if I lose track of time, its ok.

There is another bookstore in Colorado that I adore. It's called Tattered Cover. This store is big, they have a map for you to navigate in their store. If my memory serves me right, they have 4 floors of books, books, books. I could spend a whole day there.

For a reader like, myself, a bookstore is home.

Comments

Popular Posts